كـــ ع ـــــ ب ـــول
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كـــ ع ـــــ ب ـــول

اضحــــــــك مـــع كعبــــــــــــول

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

@@النسبية و ميكانيك الكم. أساطير الفيزياء الحديثة@@

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الوجــــ الحزين ــدان
مشرف مميز
مشرف مميز
الوجــــ الحزين ــدان

المساهمات : 894
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/09/2007

@@النسبية و ميكانيك الكم. أساطير الفيزياء الحديثة@@ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: @@النسبية و ميكانيك الكم. أساطير الفيزياء الحديثة@@   @@النسبية و ميكانيك الكم. أساطير الفيزياء الحديثة@@ Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 14, 2007 11:38 pm

النسبية و ميكانيك الكم. أساطير الفيزياء الحديثة

hello all members , in this topic I WILL PUT EXPLANATION TO THE FANTASTIC THEORIES OF MODERN PHYSICS IN A VERY SIMPLE MANNER , I WILL WRITE IN ENGLISH AND OTHER ONE WILL TRANSLATE IT IN ARABIC , YOU CAN SEND ALL YOUR QUESTION HERE

I WILL START BY SPECIAL THEORY OF RELATIVITY , THEN GENERAL THEORY THEN QUANTUM MECHANICS , I WILL DO MY BEST TO EXPLAIN IT IN A GOOD WAY .
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
الوجــــ الحزين ــدان
مشرف مميز
مشرف مميز
الوجــــ الحزين ــدان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: @@النسبية و ميكانيك الكم. أساطير الفيزياء الحديثة@@   @@النسبية و ميكانيك الكم. أساطير الفيزياء الحديثة@@ Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 14, 2007 11:39 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GALELIAN RELATIVITY

WE WILL START BY OVERVIEW ON THE CLASSICAL PHYSICS .
WE WILL START BY DISCUSSING THE NEWTONIAN MECHANICS BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO BE WILL BASED IN CLASSICAL MECHANICS TO NOTICE THE NEW IDEAS IN MODERN PHYSICS.
THERE WILL BE SOME PARTS COPIED FROM SOME GOOD PAPERS.

FIRST CONCEPT : ABSOLUTE TIME AND SPACE

IN NEWTONIAN MECHANICS , TIME IS COMPLETELY SEPARATED FROM SPACE(المكان ) , BOTH OF THEM ARE ONLY PLACE OR THEATER IN WHICH ALL EVENTS TAKES PLACE IN AND MATTER ARE PLACED IN THEM.

TIME IS INDEPENDENT FROM STATE OF MOTION , YOU CAN GET ALL CLOCKS IN THE UNIVERSE SYNCHORNISED WITH EACH OTHER , AND THEY WILL STILL GIVE THE SAME READING AS EACH OTHER INDEPENDENT FROM THERE PLACE OR STATE OF MOTION .
AS A RESULT ALL PEOPLE WILL AGREE ON THE ARRANGMENTS OF EVENTS HAPPEN ANYWHERE . EVENTS WHICH APPEAR SIMALTENEOUS TO SOMEONE WILL APPEAR SIMALTENEOUS TO OTHER ONE AND TO ALL PEOPOLE AND THIS IS CALLED "ABSOLUTE SIMALTENOUTY".

SECOND CONCEPT: GALELIAN RELATIVITY

Galilean Relativity is a part of what we now call "Classical" or "Newtonian" Physics. Newton's Physics is a very good system for predicting the motion of everything from falling apples to rotating planets, which is why it held sway for so many hundreds of years. It's also very intuitive; which is to say, once you think about it, it kind of makes sense. So when you're reading this part, make sure that it seems to be talking about the same universe you're living in. That way, when you lose that intuitive grasp in the twentieth century, you'll miss it.

Also, be sure to work the problems before you read the answers. You won't need a pen and paper, but you will need to think.

Question #1: I'm driving in a car going thirty miles an hour. You're standing by the side of the road watching me go by. After I pass you, you throw a frisbee at me at thirty miles an hour. How long does it take for the frisbee to catch up with me?

Answer #1: Score yourself ten intuition points if you said it never catches up. Never mind that the frisbee is hurtling towards me at thirty miles an hour: I'm travelling away from it at the same speed, so it doesn't ever catch me. Makes sense so far, right?

Now, let's put a two-year-old in the car with me. Being an egocentric little tyke, he tends to assume that he's never moving. When he looks out the window and sees trees zipping past, he just figures that the trees are racing by. He certainly doesn't conclude that the car, with him in it, is moving past the trees.

So what does the two-year-old think the frisbee is doing? (To ask the same question in Physics jargon, what's the frisbee doing in the two-year-old's "reference frame"?) The frisbee is just hanging in space behind the car, not moving at all. So if we ask the two-year-old the question I asked you (when does the frisbee catch the car?) he gets the same answer you did (it never catches up), but for a completely different reason. You and I have common sense, which tells us that the car is really what's moving and the trees are really standing still, but it is interesting to notice that the two-year-old in the car gets the same answer we did: the frisbee never reaches the car.

Now comes brain strain time. The two-year-old is as correct as we are. If he wants to say that the car isn't moving but the trees are, he's right; if you want to say that the trees aren't moving but the car is, you're right too. Because for any question you ask (such as the one I discussed above about the frisbee catching up), he will get the same answer you do. Scientifically, if he gets all the right answers, there's no basis for saying that his assumptions are wrong; even if his assumptions violate common sense as absurdly as the notion that the car is standing still and the trees are rushing backward.

Going one step further, you can pick anything you want - the sidewalk, the car, or an SST going overhead - as "stationary," assume everything else is moving, and you'll be perfectly successful in predicting the universe. This result is summarized in the following statement: the laws of Physics work in any inertial reference frame. Which is just a fancy way of saying that the two-year old is perfectly correct in believing that he's not moving, as long as he's consistent about everything.

(This phrase "inertial" is pretty critical here: it means that you only count as a reference frame if you are not accelerating, which is to say, if you are not speeding up or slowing down or changing direction. If the driver suddenly slams on the brakes, our little two-year-old will darn well know that he's not standing still, as he feels his body slamming against the seat belt!)

If you think this is just mathematical double-talk, consider this: the trees really are moving. They're spinning around the Earth's center, and around the sun, faster than the fastest airplane you've ever been in. If you say that the people in the car "really are" moving, and they should have to know that they're moving before they try to describe reality, then you have to say that no one will do any real Physics until we can float at some God-fixed point in space, and everything we've figured out so far is just lucky.

Well, all that's not so unintuitive, is it? I mean, it may be a slightly odd way to look at things, but after a while it starts to settle comfortably in your mind. That's the wonderful thing about classical Physics. Let's try a couple of probing questions to test the concept.

Question #2: I'm moving away from you at thirty miles an hour (as in the last question), and you throw a forty mile an hour frisbee at me. So this time, the frisbee catches up; and when it does, it hits me in the head. Now, I've been hit in the head by a lot of frisbees, and I can always tell how fast they're going by how much it hurts. How fast was this frisbee going, by that test? (In fancier words, the frisbee is going forty miles an hour in your reference frame; how fast is it in my reference frame?)

Answer #2: The answer is: in my reference frame, the frisbee is travelling ten miles an hour. To follow up the pain metaphor, the bump on my head is exactly the same size as my last ten-mile-an-hour bump, and nowhere near my forty- mile an hour bump a few months ago.

As in the last problem—as in any relativity problem—we have the measurable facts (which we must agree on) and the explanation (which we might totally disagree on). The measurable fact is that the frisbee inflicted a ten-mile-an-hour bump. Incidentally, if this bump analogy is giving you a headache, just say I have a perfect speed-measuring machine with me. The point isn't the device, the point is the result it measures.

Anyway, we now get to the part we disagree on, the explanation of the ten-mile-an-hour measurement. From your reference frame, it was a darn fast frisbee, but the impact was softened by the fact that I was moving away in my car. From my frame, I was standing still (I'm always standing still in my own frame), but the frisbee was only coming on at ten miles an hour. Either way, we agree that it doesn't hit me too hard. And, as I mentioned before, the important thing is that we agree.

Everything I've said so far is old news in the Physics community, which may lead you to wonder why I'm going through all this pre-Einstein stuff in a paper about Special Relativity. Well, first of all, I want to introduce the classical concept of a reference frame: that concept, and the rule that the laws of Physics are the same in all reference frames, is central to Einstein's work. And second, I want you to understand the proof in the next paragraph. I will get to Einstein soon, but when I do, I will refer to this proof a lot, so you have to understand it.

So: a proof that, in my (travelling) reference frame, the forty-mile-an-hour frisbee really is going ten miles an hour. To start with, let's assume that you throw the frisbee after I pass you, and it takes an hour to catch me. How far did the frisbee travel in that hour (in your non-moving reference frame)? The answer is forty miles: by definition, that's what it means to say "the frisbee is travelling at forty miles an hour." If you got that, the next question should be a snap: how far did I travel in that hour? Thirty miles, because I'm driving at thirty miles an hour. So what do I see? The frisbee starts out ten miles behind me, and, in the course of an hour, it catches up. So, by definition, I must see the frisbee travelling ten miles an hour. Because every hour, it gains on me by exactly ten miles.

This is the crucial explanation, and I want you to note one thing about it in particular. It makes no reference to bumps on the head or any other speed-measuring tools. The tools are not the point: the velocity change occurs as a result of the definitions of distance and speed, and all the tools do is measure that change. The change is real. At this point reread the last paragraph, and look at the following diagram, until you are absolutely convinced that "ten miles an hour" is the only possible answer to Question #2. We're coming up on the most important moment in this paper, and it won't be any fun at all unless you are completely with me so far.

[img]http://arb7.com/uploads/87825a5ecf.bmp[/img
الوجــــ الحزين ــدان
مشرف مميز
مشرف مميز
الوجــــ الحزين ــدان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: @@النسبية و ميكانيك الكم. أساطير الفيزياء الحديثة@@   @@النسبية و ميكانيك الكم. أساطير الفيزياء الحديثة@@ Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 14, 2007 11:40 pm

[b]النسبية الجاليلية

سنبدأ بنظرة شاملة على الفيزياء الكلاسيكية . يجب أن تكون لديك قدر من المعلومات عن الميكانيك الكلاسيكى لكى تلاحظ الفرق بينه و بين النسبية . لقد قمت أيضا بنقل بعض الأجزاء من أبحاث متميزة. و لنبدأ

المبدأ الأول: الزمان و المكان المطلقين
فى الميكانيكا النيتونية ، الزمن مستقل تماما عن المكان و كلاهما يعتبر مسرح للأحداث ، تحدث كل الأحداث فيهما و المادة أيضا موجودة فيهما.

الزمن مستقل عن حالة الحركة لجسم ، يمكنك أن تضبط كل الساعات فى الكون و تجعلهم متوافقين ، و سيسيروا بنفس المعدل و يستمروا فى اعطائك قرائات متامثلة بغض النظر عن مكانهم أو حالة حركتهم. و نتيجة لذلك يتفق كل المشاهدين على ترتيب الأحداث التى تحدث فى أى مكان و على وقت حدوثها . الأحداث التى تحدث فى نفس الوقت (متزامنة) بالنسبة لمشاهد معين ستصبح متزامنة بالنسبة لكل المشاهدين الأخرين و هذا يسمى "التزامن المطلق".

المبدأ الثانى: النسبية الجاليلية

النسبية الجاليلية تعتبر جزئا من الفيزياء الكلاسيكية . الفيزياء الكلاسيكية نظام ممتاز للتنبؤ بحركة كل شيئ من التفاحات الساقطة إلى الكواكب الدوارة ، لذلك صمدت لمئات السنين. إنها أيضا منطقية جدا ، يمكنك القول ، أنك بمجرد أن تفكر فيها تجدها سليمة و منطقية و قريبة لعقلك. لذلك عندما تقرأ هذا الجزء ، تأكد أننا نتكلم عن العالم الذى تعيش فيه. بهذه الطريقة ستلاحظ الأشياء الجديدة فى الفيزياء الحديثة عندما تفقد هذا الإحساس بالمنطقية فى الكلام.

حاول أيضا أن تحل المسائل قبل أن تنظر للإجابات . لن تحتاج ورقة أو قلما ولكنك ستحتاج القليل من التفكير.

السؤال #1 : كنت أنا أقود سيارة بسرعة 30 ميلا فى الساعة . كنت أنت واقفا على جانب الطريق ترانى . بعد أن مررت بك ، رميت ورائى حجرة بسرعة 30 ميلا فى الساعة. متى ستلحق بى هذه الحجرة ؟

الإجابة #1 : أعط نفسك عشر نقاط إذا قلت أنها لن تصلنى أبدا. لا يهم إن كانت تسير بسرعة 30 ميلا طالما أنى أبتعد بسرعة 30 ميلا. كلام منطقى ، صح؟

الأن لنضع معى فى السيارة طفلا عمره عامين. بما أنه ما زال طفلا لا يفقه شيئا، سيقول أنه لا يتحرك . عندما ينظر من الشباك و يرى الأشجار تذهب للوراء سيعتقد أن الأشجار هى التى تتحرك. بالطبع لن يستنتج أن السيارة و هو بداخلها تتحرك عبر الأشجار.

إذن ماذا سيستنتج الطفل بخصوص الحجرة؟ (لنسأل السؤال فيزيائيا : كيف تتصرف الحجرة فى "مناط إسناد" الطفل؟).
الحجرة بالنسبة له معلقة فى الهواء خلف السيارة و هى لا تتحرك. لو أننا لو سألنا الطفل نفس السؤال (متى ستلحق الحجرة بالسيارة؟) سيجيب نفس الإجابة التى أجبناها أنا و أنت (لن تلحق بها أبدا) و لكن لسبب مختلف تماما. أنا و أنت لدينا حس مشترك يخبرنا أن السيارة هى التى تتحرك بينما الأشجار ثابتة . و لكنه من المفيد أن تلاحظ أن الطفل حصل على نفس الإجابة .

هنا بيت القصيد . الطفل على حق مثلنا تماما . لو أراد أن يقول أن السيارة لا تتحرك بينما الأشجار تفعل ، فهو على حق. لو أردت أن تقول أن الأشجار ثابتة و السيارة تتحرك، فأنت على حق أيضا. لأنه إذا سألت أى سؤال (مثل السؤال السابق) سيحصل كلاكما على نفس الجواب. علميا إذا استطاع أن يحصل على إجابات صحيحة دائما. فإنه لا يوجد أى أساس يمكننا من أن نقول أنه مخطئ حتى ولو تعارضت افتراضاته مع الحس العام.

يمكنك أن تختار أى شيئ الطريق ، السيارة أو أى شيئ أخر و تقول أنه ثابت و تفترض أن كل شيئ أخر يتحرك و ستنجح فى التنبؤ بكل الظواهر. هذه النتائج تم تلخيصها فى هذه الجملة:
قوانين الفيزياء ثابتة فى "أى مناط إسناد قصورى". إذن إنها طريقة أخرى للقول أن الطفل على حق.

هذه الكلمة "قصورى" تعتبر جزرية هنا : إنها تعنى أنك يمكنك أن تعتبر نفسك مناط إسناد فقط إذا كنت لا تتسارع أو تتباطأ أو تغير اتجاهك (حركة منتظمة) . لو أن قائد السيارة استعمل الفرامل فجأة فإن الطفل سيعرف أنه ليس ثابتا لأنه سيندفع فجأة للأمام.

تذكر أن الأشجار تدور حول مركز الأرض و أن الأرض تدور حول الشمس أسرع من أسرع الطائرات . فلو كنت نقول أنه يجب على من يركب سيارة أن يدرك أنه يتحرك لكى يتمكن من وصف الظواهر، فعليك أن تقول أنه لا يوجد أحد قادر على استخدام الفيزياء إلا إذا وجدنا نقطة ثابتة فى الفضاء نقف عندها.

حسنا فكر فى هذا جيدا ، قد يبدو غريبا و لكنه بعد قليل سيثبت فى عقلك، هذه هى ميزة الفيزياء الكلاسيكية أنها منطقية جدا.

السؤال #2: أنا أسير بسرعة 30 ميلا هذه المرة و أنت رميت ورائى حجرة بسرعة 40 ميلا. إذن هذه المرة ستلحق بى و ستصتدم برأسى. لنعتبر أننى خبير بصدمات الأحجار. و أننى يمكننى أن أخبرك بسرعة الحجرة اعتمادا على الألم الذى تسببه لى . ماذا سأقول عن سرعة الحجرة ( إذا كانت الحجرة سرعتها 40 ميلا فى مناط إسنادك فما هى سرعتها فى مناط إسنادى)

الإجابة#2 : سرعتها فى مناط إسنادى 10 ميل . أى إنها تسبب نفس الألم الذى تسببه لى حجرة تسير بسرعة 10 ميل فى الساعة.

كما فى السؤال السابق -كما فى أى سؤال فى النسبية الجاليلية- لدينا الحقائق المقاسة و هى أن الحجرة صدمتنى بسرعة 10 ميل.

على أى حال الأن يأتى الجزء الذى نختلف عليه ، الشرح لسبب هذه السرعة. من مناط إسنادك الحجرة سريعة جدا و لكنها صدمتنى بخفة لأننى أتحرك مبتعدا عنها. من مناط إسنادى أنا ثابت (أنا دائما ثابت فى مناط إسنادى) و لكن الحجرة تسير إلى بسرعة 10 ميل. بأى شكل نحن نتفق على النتيجة.

كل ما قلته حتى الأن أخبار قديمة فى الفيزياء و لكنى خضت فيه لكى أعرف معنى مناط الإسناد القصورى و كيف أن قوانين الفيزياء ثابتة فى كل مناطات الإسناد القصورية . يمكنك أن تلعب الكرة داخل السفينة و لن تشعر باختلاف . يمكنك أن تسقط كرة من منتصف سقف السفينة و ستسقط فى منتصف الأرضية سواء كانت السفينة ثابتة أو تتحرك حركة منتظمة.الأن يجب أن تفهم الاثبات القادم جيدا لأننا سنحتاجه بعد ذلك .

سنثبت أن الحجرة تسير فى مناط اسنادى بسرعة 10 ميلا فى الساعة.
لنعتبر أنك رميت الحجرة بعدما مررت بك و لحقت بى بعد ساعة. ما المسافة التى قطعتها الحجرة فى ساعة فى مناط اسنادك؟ الاجابة 40 ميلا: بالتعريف ، هذا معنى جملة "الحجرة سرعتها 40 ميلا فى الساعة".
السؤال التالى : ما المسافة التى قطعتها أنا فى مناط اسنادك ؟ 30 ميلا . لأنى أسير بسرعة 30 ميلا فى الساعة.إذن ماذا أرى أنا؟ هذه ال حجرة بدأت على بعد 10 أميال منى و فى ساعة واحدة لحقت بى إذن هى ولا شك تسير بسرعة 10 أميال فى الساعة. لأنها فى كل ساعة تقطع 10 أميال تجاهى.

لا بد أن تعرف أن قياس هذه السرعة لا يعتمد على أداة القياس المستخدمة . الأدوات لا تهم. السرعة هى نتيجة تغير المسافة مع الزمن و الأدوات تقيس هذا التغير و حسب. لا بد أن تقتنع بكل كلمة قلناها و تدرك معنى هذه القوانين لجمع السرع فى الميكانيك الكلاسيكى. و أهم شيئ هو ادراك النسبية الكلاسيكية هنا و هى أن القوانين ثابتة فى كل المناطات فقط عليك أن تقيس و ستحصل على نفس النتيجة أيا كانت حركتك طالما أنها منتظمة.

[img]http://arb7.com/uploads/ebcd6c7cb2.bmp[/img[/b
]
الوجــــ الحزين ــدان
مشرف مميز
مشرف مميز
الوجــــ الحزين ــدان

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: @@النسبية و ميكانيك الكم. أساطير الفيزياء الحديثة@@   @@النسبية و ميكانيك الكم. أساطير الفيزياء الحديثة@@ Icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 14, 2007 11:41 pm

هذه إضافة لكى يكتمل تصوركم عن الفيزياء الكلاسيكية .

قام ماكسويل باكتشاف معادلاته التى بصددها اكتشف أنه من الممكن عمل مجالان كهربى و مغناطيسى متعامدان يسيران مكونان موجات كهرومغناطيسية تسير بسرعة 300000 كيلومتر فى الثانية و قد اكتشف هذه السرعة الدقيقة نظريا و هى سرعة الضوء و بذلك اكتشف أن الضوء موجة كهرومغناطيسية و لكن إذا كانت هذه سرعة الضوء فهى سرعته بالنسبة لماذا ؟؟؟ نحن نقول الصوت سرعته 300 متر فى الثانية بالنسبة للهواء . كما أننا إذا سرنا بسرعة 50 مترا مثلا بالنسبة للهواء تصبح سرعة الصوت بالنسبة لنا 250 إذا كنا نسير فى اتجاه الصوت و 350 إذا كنا عكس اتجاهه نتيجة قانون جمع السرع الكلاسيكى.

هكذا كان هذا أقوى سبب لافتراض الأثير . الضوء يسير بهذه السرعة بالنسبة لرياح الأثير و سيسير بالنسبة لك بسرعة مختلفة لو أنك كنت تسير بسرعة بالنسبة لرياح الأثير. كما أن الأثير هو الوسط الذى يسير فيه الضوء.

هكذا لم يتبقى إلا التأكد عمليا من هذه النتائج و هذا ما سنعرضه الحلقة القادمة.

@@النسبية و ميكانيك الكم. أساطير الفيزياء الحديثة@@
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
كـــ ع ـــــ ب ـــول :: منتدى الهندسيــــــــــات-
انتقل الى: